I am Deciding Over Two Builds (With specific Designs as well)

Home Forums PC Building Hardware, and Budgeting I am Deciding Over Two Builds (With specific Designs as well)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ledgetechs
    Keymaster

So I was hoping to get some advice on these two builds I am debating over. At the end I have to choose one thought based on some previous recommendation I am leaning towards AMD but I like to explore all options open.

I know I could have saved some money on getting a cheaper or maybe better quality stuff but what can I say? I am kind of digging this whole RGB thing. No I don’t want rainbow RGB stuff but I was hoping to have some control in programming these RGBs to display one theme of one or two colors? But apparently thats kind of complicated and by chance Gigabyte has awful software when it comes to this stuff.

I probably getting this computer in 4 months but I like to do my research. So my budget is around 2500 USD and I will link both versions of the build I am exploring. I would really appreciate some feedback and help on the functionality and the “cool” factor, I was hoping to display this somewhere as cool piece of decor in my Condo. Haha.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Component wise I think you’ve made a great selection. It looks like you’re going for a very high-end build and that looks great. Whether you’ll be going with the 3080 or the 6900XT you’ll get a great experience.

I don’t really get the “Green build” and “red build” as all the RGB is controllable with software so it basically runs any color.

I only have a few small pointers imho.

1. why x570 over B550? It doesn’t look like you’ll be using multiple graphics cards or expansion cards. B550 is a great chipset and will run you all you need.

2. Gigabyte AIO? Why? Personally I’m not a big fan of gigabyte, but that’s just me. If I had the choice, I would swap out the motherboard for something from MSI, ASUS or ASRock, and get an AIO matching with the fans on the case, that’ll be easier with wiring all the RGB later.

Either way, it looks like you are going to build a great system

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.